Theme Switcher
Switch to:

mewe

Join us over at the Facebook replacement MeWe.com. Join up and become part of 2018's great migration off of Facebook.
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Site Stats
Album Reviews: 6679
Comments: 16714
Ratings: 4967
Forum Posts: 22735
View Thread
 Print Thread
ASHTON - "modern pilgrims"
airborne
Has this been reviewed? It's a corker of an album, from 88, and, can be still be picked up cheaply on cd. Get it.

reyno-roxx
I met Mark Ashton (not to be confused with the former Now And Then guy) when he paid me a visit at the Kerrang! office in 1989/90 after I had previously interviewed him when the album was released.
A nice guy.
I have a tape somewhere of demos for a potential second album.

gdazegod
I'll do it. I like the album.. have to listen to it again though.. lol~

airborne
Same here. Came across it, the other day, while looking through some stuff. Haven't heard it for yonks. Glad i found it. Would be interesting, to see, what he had planned for a 2nd album.

Aluko
Bought this on cd today. I'm enjoying it. Can't find a review on the internet for it.

gdazegod
Jeez, I better get around to it then.. lol! Only 4 years overdue..

swazi
What have you been doing all those years, George !??! Wink

http://www.bstuenkel.de/2.html
englandashes
I remember the coverage this got back in the Kerrang days, very good album, however being filed under 'A', i haven't played it for years as I have mountains of magazine stored in front all the AOR vinyl from A to C, must sort this out, maybe swap the space with the wife's collection!, she'd never notice!

gdazegod
Finally, this has been reviewed. Check the 1988 section.

Jump to Forum:

Articles Cloud
Heavens Edge - 1990 Heavens Edge, Games - 1977 Stargazer, Dream Theater - 1992 Images And Words, Rainbow, Chris - 1978 Looking Over My Shoulder, Meduza - 2003 Upon The World, Man - 1976 Welsh Connection, Pipedream - 1979 Pipedream, Vision Divine - 2004 Stream Of Consciousness, Steel Breeze - 1983 Heart On The Line, Under Suspicion - 2001 Under Suspicion, Jono - 2013 Requiem, Rock, Rob - 2000 Rage Of Creation, Watson, Mark (Band) - 2000 Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, Winger, Kip - 1996 This Conversation Seems Like A Dream, Rossi, Vasco - 1982 Vado Al Massimo
Tags©
The Upset Imperial State Electric The Association Nutz Blondie Artension Rush Pilot (2) Donnie Miller Wheels Of Fire Mississippi Tim Pierce Ian Lloyd Stories Visitor Cheap Trick Kerry Ellis Cyclops (USA) Tuesday Knight Actors And Actresses Halo Lavender Hill Mob Quebec Pretty Maids UFO Richie Sambora Bon Jovi Deep Purple Condition Red Morgan Rock Candy Records Strangeways Barnaby Bye 9-1-1 Unifed Past Phil Naro
All Tags